About The System
ACT’s © IRAM Online really has been 10 years in the making. From its beginnings as a paper based system successfully used by Dealerships, Groups and Independent repairers it has developed into a robust, (SHE) Safety, Health & Management System now Online.
IRAM stands for Information, Records, Assessment & Management. These processes form the backbone of Good Compliance management.
Your documents are held in a secure server with your own unique access. To set out a system from scratch would be almost impossible for a busy manager so we provide a host of Guidance Documents, including Policy Statements and Model Risk assessments for you to adapt to your own needs. Included are templates for record keeping etc, in fact it is a complete and comprehensive management system designed specifically for the automotive industry.
The system is designed for single site operations. Multiple site operations will require each site to be registered individually.
All you have to do is nominate a person in the business as responsible for running the system. This person should have the experience, knowledge and skills to manage Safety, Health and Environmental issues and other members of staff.
Can I See it working?
Of Course. You have access to a complete Demonstration Site by clicking onto the IRAM Online Button below.
In this site you will have access to the following:-
- A Free Trial version of the IRAM Online System, fully functional except for the document content. We have left the “Contractors Section” complete so you can see the style of the actual content. Please Note. Compliance Issues are constantly changing in our industry. As a result we review and update the System frequently. This trial version may differ in many ways from the current version.
- A resume of Frequently Asked Questions and of course the responses.
- A Quick Start Guide you can download in PDF format to show co-workers, and to keep by the side of your PC when you have purchased an IRAM Online System.
- The system is easy to use and fairly self explanatory, however, downloading this Quick Start Guide (containing actual screen shots) will help you understand how the system works. It also sets out your legislative responsibilities and how to manage (SHE) Safety, Health & Environmental issues competently.
- Three Video Demonstrations you can view which give an insight of the System functions.
- A Self Assessment quiz to check yourself against current Legislation Compliance and ‘Best Practice’.
Assistance and Consultancy for SHE Issues
There is currently no mechanism to answer individual questions regarding SHE matters. You are cordially invited to let us have your question by email which may be answered in a FAQ update or by global (all user) announcement.
Consultancy support, please visit the Consultancy Page on this WEB site.
The management of your business remains your responsibility. Any advice in the documentation given has been compiled in good faith. ACT cannot accept any responsibility for any events occurring in your business directly or indirectly as a result of your actions.
- "...their approach to Health and Safety Consultancy is down to earth and
by using the IRAM Online Management System our sites find risk Management
much more straight forward"
Alan Songhurst (Risk Manager, Citroen UK)
- "A.C.T. (NATIONAL) LTD make Safety, Health and Environmental
training not only informative but also fun! They have had a huge
positive impact on the way that we manage Safety, Health and
Environmental matters and have succeeded in getting Managers to
understand and take responsibility for these aspects of our business."
Clive Harding (HR Director, Vertu Motors PLC)
- "A.C.T. (NATIONAL) LTD has been closely associated with Honda Motor Europe for many years as advisors at a U.K. level and more recently a Pan European Safety Health & Environment harmonisation project. We admire their knowledge and creativity in providing working solutions to such complex legislation."
Howard Atkin (Service Operations Manager, Honda Motor Europe)
IRAM Online / Offline Purchasing
If you are interested in IRAM Online then please fill in the online registration form here and provide payment details for your organisations one year subscription.
The online sign-up process is specifically for organisations requiring one account or willing to complete the online form for each account. If, however, you require multiple accounts then please Contact Us. For organisations that do not wish to pay online then please Contact Us with your requirements and we will issue an invoice. Once paid we will provide a username and password IRAM Online system access.
When purchasing online or when providing your requirements please note there are various IRAM Online versions as follows:
:: ARC - Accident Repair Centre Only
:: Full - Dealership / Service Workshop with ARC
:: Non ARC - Dealership / Service Workshop without ARC
When purchasing IRAM Online please also note that Member users have full editing access and that Visitor users have read only access. To sign-up now please click on the button below.
If you are interested in IRAM Online then please contact us on 0845 130 8969 or email@example.com